We believe in a clear pricing structure so that you can accurately determine the price you will pay. All charges are made on a per appliance basis depending on the total number of items to be tested.
There are no hidden charges - Our prices include Out of hours & weekend service, labelling, test reports, equipment register, certificates etc. The list below shows our standard prices but please contact us for an individual quote to your requirements.
Number of Items - Price per Item
1 - 10 - £3.00
10 - 20 - £2.50
20 - 50 - £2.25
50 - 100 - £2.00
100+ - please contact us
Minor faults found during the course of the inspection will be repaired as we find them and the appliance re-tested. All minor repairs are carried out free of charge, including the following:
- Replacement of faulty or damaged mains plug (BS1363)
- Replacement of damaged or incorrectly rated fuses
- Re-wiring of incorrect connections in the mains plug
- Repair to faulty cable grips in the mains plug
- Minor repairs requiring less than Two minutes labour
- Re-test following repair
We also offer a while-you-wait PAT testing service at our premises in Lancaster, ideal for customers with only a few items.
R Pat Testing
01524 733540 / 07786 073626